Full Service Design Manager
Full Service Design Management is our most comprehensive level of design service that we offer.
Approachable and stress-free interior design is possible with our Full Service Design Management Service; let us design your project to completion, take care of all the details and make your vision come to life.
*Prices are per space. Multiple rooms or smaller spaces have special pricing.
Is Full Service Design Management Right for You?
- Do you want a beautiful and functional home for your family to really LIVE in? Are you interested in high-quality and timeless furniture pieces that will transition with you through the years?
- Are you looking for a trusted team of professionals to guide you through the process of renovating your home from start to finish?
- Do you just want a beautiful home?
- Are you busy with no time to shop, design or manage a project?
What to Expect from our Full Service Design Management Package
Our Detailed 3 Phase Design Process will take your project from start to finish.
Design Plan Phase :
- Design Package/Letter of Agreement Meeting
- Accurate Measurements of the Space
- A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
- Detailed Floor Plan to Scale
- Custom Color Story for the Space
- Complete Lighting Plan
- Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan
- Detailed Design Plan Specifications
- Furniture Sourcing Plan with trusted Vendors
- Comprehensive Budget to Complete the Space
- Local Resource List
- Design Plan Presentation
- Design Plan Approval
- Order and Procure all Furnishings and Products
- Detailed Schedule Creation and Installation
- Construction and Renovation Management
- Organized Logistics Tracking
- Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Final Installation Planning
- Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Accessory and Style Plan Prep and Organization
- Organized Logistics Planning and Troubleshooting
- Delivery, Installation
- Final Walk Through
*Learn more about these valuable deliverables, refer to our "Package Glossary" below.
Our 6 Step Full Service Design Management Process:
- After having a "Initial Consultation" with Doreen, you can purchase and begin the Full Service Design Management Process. Doreen will schedule an appointment with you and review the Design Proposal, Project Roadmap and Letter of Agreement. When all parties have reviewed and agreed to the design package and letter of agreement, we’ll sign and collect 100% of design fees to begin the custom design plan.
- Doreen and the DP Home Design team will measure, collaborate with tradesmen and tradeswomen and begin the creative process to build a comprehensive Design Plan to furnish, style and construct your new space. The design plan will be complete with investment figures so you can look at the space in a complete and holistic way from the start.
- After about 3-5 weeks of diligent work on your Design Plan, we will present our full vision for your space for approval. Many elements will be actual, purchasable items, however some design elements, such as styling, may be conceptual. If need be, we will make one to two revisions or modifications so that all parties are happy and ready to move on to the next phase.
- After Design Plan has been signed and approved; Doreen and the DP Home Design team will finalize all selections and collect payment for all products and materials so that we can begin. DP Home Design will manage and order all products, material, furnishings and finishes for the project on your behalf throughout the entire project.
- The DP Home Design team will create a project schedule and coordinate all tradespeople who are necessary for the job and begin work. We will provide you the best timeline we possibly can so that you can plan around the work we are doing in your home. We will also track and coordinate all freight, shipments and deliveries, holding and storing all items until the Installation Phase. If items arrive broken or incorrect, we will handle everything and make it right.
- As we approach the end of the project, we will begin to install the finishing touches and accessories in the space(s). The DP Home Design Team will coordinate and facilitate all deliveries.
Let us handle everything about your project from start to finish. Designing a space all the way through to completion is what we do best!
Accurate Measurements: Accurate measurements of your space taken by our design team. (If this package is purchased remotely, we may ask that you provide measurements for us.)
Trade Day: We'll pull in our best tradesmen and women to get their input on any design ideas that involve construction, repair, etc. We'll consult with them to get their professional opinion on the cost and scope associated with the work
Floor Plan to Scale: We will determine the best and most functional Floor Plan, designed by our team of experienced designers who know and understand the way you want to live in your space (two options maximum).
Custom Color Story: A Color Story (or palette) for your space, using our 60-30-10 rule. We'll tell you how much of specific colors or tones you should use to create a cohesive look and feel.
Complete Lighting Plan: We'll consider the functionality and mood of your space and create a lighting plan for you. From floor lamps, to chandeliers, we'll plan it all for you.
Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan: We'll include light accessory/styling elements in your rendering, but we'll also include a "conceptual/inspiration" board of what we think you'll need complete and style the space on your own.
Design Plan Specifications: We'll share detailed descriptions of the furnishings we'd like you to source for the space including measurements, fabric options, arm style, cushion options, etc.
Furniture Sourcing Plan: We'll source you with furnishings from our best and most trusted vendors. We can source retail options, but often cannot attest to their quality or craftsmanship.
Comprehensive Budget: We will pull together and break down all costs associated with the level of design we are presenting you. This includes construction pricing from our "Trade Day" vendors, as well as pricing for home furnishings and decor for the space.
Local Resource List: If you need a resource to execute part of our design plan, we'll connect you with that individual or business, so you don't have to find for someone on your own.
Complete Design Presentation: We will present your entire Design Plan to you, answering any questions you may have about the project. We will also send you a digital copy of your Design Plan.
Design Plan Approval: You will approve the design plan so that we can move into the next phase of the design process. If you'd like to make modifications or changes, we'd do so here and now. Payment for furnishings and materials is due upon Design Plan approval.
Order and Procure Furnishings and Products: The DP Home Design team will place the order for all furnishings and products on our client's behalf.
Detailed Schedule Creation and Installation: Once furnishings have been ordered, a project schedule will be put into place to map out all elements of the design from this point forward.
Construction and Renovation Management: Our team will manage and schedule all construction and renovation work that will be done on the job site to ensure we stay on our timeline.
Organized Logistics Tracking: DP Home Design will order, track, receive and coordinate delivery for all furnishings and products.
Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving: If items are lost or damaged, we will handle and troubleshoot these problems as they arise.
Style Plan Creation and Presentation: In the early stages of the Design Process, the Style Plan is conceptual. We will create a more concrete Style Plan to review with you as we get closer to the install day.