Luxury Design Partner
Our Luxury Design Partner Package will provide you with every detail you need to achieve a completed design plan for your space. In fact, unlike our DIY Design Package, you will enter into the very same design process that our Full-Service clients receive, however the difference is you will have the intention of executing the furniture purchasing, installation, project management and styling on your own.
This approachable Luxury Design Partner Service combines luxury interior design and DIY in a unique way.
*Prices are per space. Multiple rooms or smaller spaces have special pricing.
Luxury Design Partner is Right for you if:
- You want your home to be approachable, functional and beautiful and need more than the DIY Design Partner Package offers.
- You've got what it takes to execute a detailed Design Plan if I tell you what to buy, where to go and how to do it.
- You are coach-able, open to ideas and can make decisions quickly when it comes to interior design.
- You are busy and the thought of designing a space from scratch is stressful and overwhelming.
What to Expect From our Luxury Design Partner Package
- Accurate Measurements of the Space
- A "Trade Day" (if necessary)
- Detailed Floor Plan to Scale
- Custom Color Story for the Space
- Complete Lighting Plan
- Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan
- Detailed Design Plan Specifications
- Furniture Sourcing Plan with trusted Vendors
- Comprehensive Budget to Complete the Space
- Local Resource List
- Design Plan Presentation
*Ask us about our "DIY With the Option to Buy" service (Hint: It's Awesome!!).
*Learn more about these valuable deliverables, refer to our "Package Glossary" below.
Our Luxury Design Plan Process:
- After having an "Initial Consultation" with Doreen, you can purchase and enter into the Luxury Design Partner Process. First, we will set up an appointment for our team to take photos and formal measurements of the space in your home. During this appointment, we will also have an "Idea Session" meeting to confirm the budget, design style and functionality of the space. Due to the nature of this design package, it is highly recommended that all decision makers are present during this meeting. We want to create a plan that meets the needs of everyone involved.
- We'll have one more "Design Concept/Budget Agreement" meeting with you before Doreen and the team spend 3-5 weeks customizing the perfect Design Plan for you and your family. Our team will diligently work on your behalf reviewing your specifications, style ideas, design goals and discuss any foreseeable obstacles we will face so that we can fully encompass the scope of the job in as much detail as possible.
- During this 3-5 week design period, we may need to access to your home for what we call a "Trade Day", where we bring in our talented team of tradesmen and women to determine complexity and costs of design ideas we are considering for your space. We will do our best to do this all in one follow-up visit so that we do not disrupt your work schedule or everyday life.
- When our Design Plan is complete, Doreen will meet with you and walk you through the Design Plan Presentation. At this point you can sit back and enjoy the presentation because everything we are presenting is within our agreed upon budget! We'll include as much detail as possible so that we can pass the design baton to you to execute the furniture purchasing, installation, project management and styling of the space.
- After we've presented your design, you'll have the ability to follow-up with us over one email to answer any questions you have about your Design Plan. We will also make one revision to our floor plan if you wish to see something laid out differently.
Our Luxury Design Partner Plan process will provide you the customized Design Plan you need to execute the dream space you've always wanted.
Accurate Measurements: Accurate measurements of your space taken by our design team. (If this package is purchased remotely, we may ask that you provide measurements for us.)
Trade Day: We'll pull in our best tradesmen and women to get their input on any design ideas that involve construction, repair, etc. We'll consult with them to get their professional opinion on the cost and scope associated with the work
Floor Plan to Scale: We will determine the best and most functional Floor Plan, designed by our team of experienced designers who know and understand the way you want to live in your space (two options maximum).
Custom Color Story: A Color Story (or palette) for your space. We'll tell you how much of specific colors or tones you should use to create a cohesive look and feel. We will offer a suggested finish schedule for your use.
Complete Lighting Plan: We'll consider the functionality and mood of your space and create a lighting plan for you. From floor lamps, to chandeliers, we'll plan it all for you.
Conceptual Style and Accessory Plan: We'll include light accessory/styling elements in your rendering, but we'll also include a "conceptual/inspiration" board of what we think you'll need complete and style the space on your own.
Design Plan Specifications: We'll share detailed descriptions of the furnishings we'd like you to source for the space including measurements, fabric options, arm style, cushion options, etc.
Furniture Sourcing Plan: We'll source you with furnishings from our best and most trusted vendors. We can source retail options, but often cannot attest to their quality or craftsmanship.
Comprehensive Budget: We will pull together and break down all costs associated with the level of design we are presenting you. This includes construction pricing from our "Trade Day" vendors, as well as pricing for home furnishings and decor for the space.
Local Resource List: If you need a resource to execute part of our design plan, we'll connect you with that individual or business, so you don't have to find for someone on your own.
Complete Design Presentation: Doreen will present your entire Design Plan to you in the comfort of your own home, answering any questions you may have about the project. We will also send you a digital copy of your Luxury Design Plan.
Please reach out to us if you need clarity or have any additional questions about our Luxury Design Partner Package.