Complimentary VIRTUAL Meeting
Our Virtual (or In Person) Consultation is perfect for you if you want to understand more about how we work. Set up a meeting where we can get to know each other. Send us a few pictures of your project and we will call or meet virtually or in person to discuss how we can work together.
What to Expect from the Initial Consult:
- You'll get up to 30 mins to discuss as many spaces as you'd like. Sometimes it's helpful to talk about your entire wish list, other times it's most beneficial to discuss only one space.
- This consultation should benefit YOU as much as possible, so if that means offering design advice, showing us how you live in the space, and/or learning more about our "next steps" or "Full-Service" options, we can work on whatever works best for you. If you have specific expectations for what you'd like to accomplish, please let us know so we can best serve you. Doreen will ask a lot of questions, take notes and also take photos if in home so that she can share it with the team and continue to think about your project and understand more about what you're looking for.
- After our Initial Consultation, our team will write up any notes from our discussions and directly email them to you in a PDF file, so that you can reference them at your convenience.
How to Prep Best for the Initial Consultation to Maximize Results:
- Prepare some "Inspiration Images" to review with Doreen during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
- Gather all parties involved in this design project (spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE Doreen arrives. If you don't know 100%, that's okay. It's best to discuss how much time, energy and money you think you'd like to invest into this project so that Doreen can determine which design service would be best for you.
- Get excited! We are about to make your design dreams come true! We have an incredible team that can execute your design dreams from start to finish. Making your design dreams come true is something to get EXCITED about!